About the Role
Looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who will join our Customer Service Team at then Hitachi 24/7Centre located in Revesby. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your responsibilities would be to contact our current customers and offer our wide range of additional Fleet Services.
Your duties and skills will include:
· Exceptional customer service and sound technical advice to contact Hitachi Fleet owners
· Navigate and multitask between multiple systems and databases
· Up-sell service and parts packages to help customers maintain their equipment
· Interpret customer requirements and provide solutions
· Contact customers for service reminders and notification alarms
· Manage and coordinate service bookings with technicians in various branches nationally
· Understand Earthmoving, Construction or Automotive equipment
· Have strong Excel exposure to maintain data
· Meet personal and team KPI’s
About the offer - What’s in it for you?
· A competitive hourly rate + super + overtime (where required) and the potential to earn bi-annual bonuses
· A permanent full time position and long term career development opportunities
· Genuine life / work balance working Monday to Friday in a 38 hour week
· Full corporate uniform included
· Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover and a range of other products & services
· Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our best-in-class products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and whole-heartedly value diversity at our company.
This job has expired.